Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

夏宅进行曲: 厕所设计灵感

I'm planning to renovate the master bathroom after the 1st renovation work. Honestly, I don't like to use 'secondhand' WC and wash basin. And I don't like the design. Thinking to change it to a more modern one, with big basin (easy to wash face, haha) and simple cabinet below (don't like to see the water pipe below the basin).
I'm even thinking to change the bathroom door to bi-fold door. I've been to Reliance Homes at Bandar Puteri Puchong, purposely to find out more about the shower screen and the doors. I really like the door, with white color powder coated steel frame and infill with laminated glass. same materials can be apply to bi-fold door too.
I think it will looks nice when apply to bathroom door and bi-fold door can help to save some space. Not like wooden swing door, wooden will slowly spoil due to the wet environment and the swing door used up alot of space in the bathroom, make the bathroom smaller.
I found this bathroom interior photo. I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment