Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

夏宅进行曲: 沙发

I was dropping at few furniture show room in Puchong yesterday to search for sofa. There are few sofa on SALE that selling at reasonable price but I'm still not very satisfied to the design.

This was selling at around RM1800 (display set price), half PU leather and Half fabric, can't change colour. still not my cup of tea.


Promoter introduce the latex sofa. He said latex is the most expensive material comparing to spring and sponge. So it will be abit expensive, the 3 seater L shape sofa below was priced at RM2,000. The size and colour can be changed. hmm.abit out of my budget.


The sofa below is 3+2+1, the 2+3 can place together and make it into L shape. all fabric, color can be changes. Priced at RM2,380. Quite a reasonable price and the design is not bad. But I've decided to go back to the furniture shop that I visited sometimes back to look at my selected sofa again.




Finally, I dropped at the furniture shop opposite Tesco Puchong for second time. I still goes back to the shop where I spotted the type of sofa that I want. I don't what the design call, it is like have the 豆腐格 design on the sofa. Nowaday all those sofa in the market, they can manufacture it to suit your space, change the fabric color and also the materials. I've choose this one, but I will change it to beig/light grey color:


No comments:

Post a Comment